ORIGINAL A-Line Puffer
This variant is currently sold out.
Size/Fit Summary: True to size, Regular fit. Model is 176cm / 5' 9½” and is wearing a size S. Centre back measurement for Size S is 25.1" (64cm) and sleeve length from shoulder point is 24.8" (63cm).
Note: This Puffer Jacket has been fully padded for optimum warmth, so it may retain a stiffer shape on some figures.
We’ve made two tweaks to our bestselling vegan Women’s Rubberised A-Line Puffer Jacket to make it even more sustainable. The soft, padded insulation is made from upcycled recycled plastic bottles and the lining is crafted from recycled polyester. With a water-repellent rubberised shell, this black jacket will keep you warm in temperatures as low as -25°C (-13°F).
- Certified vegan
- Shell fabric has a light polyurethane coating for a rubber touch feel
- Highly insulated using eco-friendly filling made from recycled plastic bottles
- Fleece lined hood for added warmth
- Front zip pockets with knuckle side liners for added warmth
- Centre front Hunter branded zip
- Internal chest pocket with zip closure
- Concealed elasticated gaiter on cuffs for added warmth
- Bungee drawcords at waist and hood for adjustability
- Can be worn in temperatures as low as -25°C